We have teacup maltese puppies for sale.



Teacup Puppies in Florida.   Puppies For Sale Site specialize in Teacup Puppies and Toy Breeds.    We are located in the Ft. Lauderdale area in South Florida.  Browse through our beautiful Teacup Yorkies, Teacup Maltese and Pomeranian puppies.   The Teacup Puppies are guaranteed on genetics for one year and 14 days virus.  We do ship our little Teacup and Regular size puppies and also offer a "Nanny" Service, where your teacup will be accompanied by a Nanny and hand deliver the puppy to you.



Puppies For  Sale
Maltese Puppies
Yorkie Puppies
Mixed Breeds
Miniature Pinschers
Shih Tzus
French Bulldogs
Boston Terriers
Adoption Puppies


Contact Us
Order Form
Puppy Information
Celebrities Customers


Site Map

Prevent Poisonings


Have you taken inventory of your medicine cabinets lately? Now that summer lawn and garden care is in full swing, are you properly storing pesticide containers? When you tidy up around the house, do you put food, liquor, and tobacco products safely out of harm's way? These precautions are second nature to households with children, but homes with animals must be just as secure. Let's tour a typical home and see what we find.

If you suspect your animal may have ingested any of the substances on this list or if you pet shows any of the symptoms indicated below, you should consider the situation a medical emergency and should contact your veterinarian immediately. Be sure to bring any containers or the remains of any substance you think your pet may have swallowed with you.

Organophosphates, identified as malathion, diazinon, and fenthion, and carbamates, most commonly known as carbaryl and carbofuran, are neurological poisons found in lawn and garden pesticides and flea and tick products. Signs of toxicity include apprehension, excessive salivation, urination, defecation, vomiting and diarrhea, and pinpoint pupils. If an animal has absorbed enough of any neurological toxin, sudden death may be the only sign.

Pyrethrins and pyrethroids, both natural and synthetic, are also neurological poisons. Natural names include pyrethrin I and II. Synthetic compounds include allethrin, resmethrin, and permethrin. They are found in insecticidal aerosols, dips, shampoos, and house and garden products. Signs of ingestion include excessive salivation, vomiting, diarrhea, tremors, and hyperexcitability or depression.

Coumarins, most recognizable as D-Conj, a rat and mouse poison, affect the ability of the blood to clot. Mice that consume the poisoned grain essentially bleed to death. Your  Maltese Puppies will be affected the same way, and the severity of the symptoms often depends on the amount ingested. Even cats that eat poisoned mice can become ill. If you find an empty box, look for labored breathing, anorexia, nosebleeds, bloody urine or feces, and pinpoint hemorrhages on the gums.

Tobacco products cause excitement, salivation, vomiting, muscle weakness, and coma or death, and the toxic effects can develop within minutes. Marijuana causes involuntary muscle movements, depression or excitability, trembling, and salivation. Large amounts can be fatal.

Aspirin and other pain relievers are in every home, and these poisonings can be severe. When aspirin is prescribed for animals, the dosage must be strictly followed. Too much aspirin can lead to anemia and gastric hemorrhage. Ibuprofen and naproxen will cause painful gastrointestinal problems. One 200mg ibuprofen tablet is toxic to a small  Maltese Puppies.

Never give acetaminophen to a cat or  Maltese Puppies. In cats the drug affects oxygen in the blood, and it produces severe depression and abdominal pain in  Maltese Puppiess. If not quickly eliminated from the body, just two extra-strength tablets in 24 hours will most likely kill a small pet. Clinical signs in cats develop within one or two hours and include excessive salivation, paw and facial swelling, depression, and ash-gray gums. In  Maltese Puppiess watch for anorexia, vomiting, depression, and abdominal pain. High doses are usually fatal.

Garbage is not often regarded as poisonous. After all, many animals find compost attractive. But toxins are produced by bacteria fermenting the garbage. Rapid and severe signs include vomiting, bloody diarrhea, painful abdominal distention, shivering, shock, and collapse.

How should  Maltese Puppies be protected from these poisons? Here are some very simple rules to follow:

  • Properly dispose of and store all pesticide containers up and out of sight of your  Maltese Puppies. Make sure the lids are tight, the containers undamaged.


  • Use cords or locking lids for garbage cans. Put them in a heavy frame to prevent knock-down.


  • Keep  Maltese Puppies off lawns sprayed with chemicals. Consult with the lawn care company for proper information on drying time and compounds used. Wash  Maltese Puppies' feet with mild soap and water if exposed.


  • Keep your  Maltese Puppies out of vegetable and flower gardens.


  • Encase compost piles or use commercially made containers.


  • Never assume that a human drug is applicable to an animal unless a veterinarian instructs you to use it.